Monday, August 3, 2020

Maniacal Laughter Required, You too can help fight collective terminal depression.

So check this out,

I'm looking to produce locally a cover of this instrumental as the opening part of a show I'm working on.

I've made inquiries towards a keyboardist, [but might be looking for others if he's not available.]

and I've made inquiries of a sound engineer, [But might be looking at others if he's not available]

Additionally you'll notice there's layers of maniacal laughter involved in the piece.
That's where you come in....

download 'Audacity' [ free, easy audio recording software]

or use what you already have and please record and email me a soundfile of your best evil laughter.

I'll probably distort it beyond recognition but everybody who sends me a file will be included in the credits and in the recording somewhere.

and I'll record the show and send you a copy.

I need your help. Thanks.

lurk2000@mac.com

Sadly, the keyboardist Dave Greenfield died of Covid on may 3rd this year. I'm hoping he's appreciate you turning your sadness into maniacal laughter.




No comments: