Monday, August 22, 2011

Things I need to do.



I have been ensconced in a facility full of recovering addicts in various states of picking up their lego pieces from the scratched linoleum floors of their minds enough to cobble ad hoc structures together to perhaps live out the rest of their lives in sober aftershock.

I have been to China and Michigan in this time for brief clown business.

I have, with the help of others, published a book of stories from my life.

I have allowed an emotional cauterization to heal.

I have been steadfastly glued to a substance free mindset.

But this isn't about that, this is about the things i need to do that are not done yet and I thought a list might be helpful.

--I need to finish my second book that begins

"I came to this planet 49 years ago. I spent the first 9 months in a fluid filled bag stocking up on limbs and brain chemistry.
The owner of the fluid-sac was very stressed, this has been shown to accelerate certain brain functions. I was lucky."


--I need to completely recreate my website from scratch, focusing on who I am and what I want to do. A new section called 'Commissioned on demand' will highlight potential futures and the writing will be made into more of a revenue stream .  I want to work performance-wise in purist mode on the streets of Europe, [I've never been to Italy and Italians are the only people I've met who ever dared to weep with gratitude at me]


-- I need to memorize some of my writing and recite it to camera while putting my makeup on for youtube experimentation purposes.


Damn , now I'm tired.

No comments: