Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The South Island NZ, Sometimes I miss it.


This is the West Coast, where my parents grew up. We'd holiday there most years visiting relatives.

It's just rained, that's where the waterfalls come from.

I get my manuscript back to day and as I have my bookcover ready I will spend the time, whatever it takes, to publish on Lulu for soft cover, hard copy and Amazon and smashword for digital versions as soon as I get it.

The last few days I've been practicing formatting so while i know there will be some frustration I've dealt 
 with some of it already.

So to publish, then the marketing begins. My ambitions are minimal. I want to afford to pay the editor and for myself I'm looking to be able to purchase a beanie hat with a propeller on it and a full tank of gas for the car, my car only has a 5 gallon tank.

No comments: