Friday, July 24, 2026

"Yeah I have a Beer...."



Big Ups to David Aitkin World famous...I was going to say Symmetrical Epileptic but I just looked online and Symmetrical Epilepsy is a real thing so I apologise and label him a Juggler like everyone else.

He has a Boutique Brewery that produces Bespoke Street Performance Beverages

Checkerhead Brewery.

My Review
 

Unfortunately, given geography and a cruise ship having to be rented for the delivery and the extreme exclusivity and sublime quality of the beverage….I only drank the one bottle.

The bitterness not overweighted, more a short sharp reminder of your life’s potential that fades into an almost unhealthy optimism towards the next sip. Beer connoisseurs have noted with delighted surprise that it gave them flashbacks of being slapped on the buttocks at birth.

The taste is rich, well grounded much like if peat was given a confectionary and alcoholic form. I would suspect, given it’s profound and intrinsically complex nature that after a few bottles you could speak to the dead with it.

As such it’s ideally suited to wakes or any other summery dismissals. Although in moderation [not recommended] it also could be apt as a cynics morning beer.

No comments: