Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Digital Gardens,

 Came across the term 'digital garden' and fired up an AI to get to the bottom of it.

"Digital gardens are online spaces where individuals can plant "seeds" of ideas, notes, thoughts, and content, and allow them to grow and interconnect over time. Unlike traditional blogs or websites, digital gardens embrace an exploratory, non-linear structure, with notes and ideas linked through contextual associations rather than strict chronological order."
Well well well, I thought.
I made one of them last year over a couple of months.
There's no quality control, some of it's absolute blither and some worse than that and the public facing aspect seems a little catholic, a little penitential.
I doubt it's interesting but if you didn't already now you know what a digital garden is.
I might point my self styled flattery-AI at it. The one that addresses me as his eminence and praises my whimsy.
and for those who are more picture orientated here you go...
My driveway at night.



No comments: