Sunday, May 26, 2024

Dear Emily, I'm sorry I disemboweled your chicken and ate it.

Dear Emily
I'm sorry I disemboweled your chicken and ate it.
I didn't know it was a pet and I am ashamed.
Please accept this book as a token of my now unending morose continuum..

Martin Ewen 

I know I'm not as good as I could be at marketing. I have a small project that I'm confident won't get away on me. It's too small.

My local bus stop looks normal.

However inside is a small library of free books that has lived now three months and is curated and maintained closely by an unknown entity.


 I added my first book three months ago and it had vanished by the next day. I waited a month and then added my other book. It stayed for two weeks before it began its journey.

Oh yeah, marketing. I've written two books, the first meandering memoirs and the second a collection of essays and some scripts.
Both books make me feel like I'm a flibbertigibbet but you work with what you have.
It's time for me to secrete my next book, another copy of the second one.
From now on I'm going to add fictional absurd inscriptions to each book beginning with.


Dear Emily
I'm sorry I disemboweled your chicken and ate it.
I didn't know it was a pet and I am ashamed.
Please accept this book as a token of my now unending morose continuum..

Martin Ewen 








No comments: